Why are Rangers so silent on refereeing inconsistencies?

As I've said previously, I think we'd all be a little more patient with the club if we actually felt they were doing something about it.  However there's no evidence at all that they're doing anything other than bending over to be shafted time and time again.  I was furious after that game, and although I was disappointed at the result, but it was the gross injustice of the refereeing that got to me.  The facts are clear so why don't we just state facts in a club statement?  Equally, we allow that moronic creatures Stewart, Hartson, Sutton, and all the others to make stuff up about our club and every time all we get is a 'dignified' silence.  It's not good enough.

Our directors are failing our club, our players, it's management team, and the fans.  Get the finger out or just get out.  We need people with political savvy or balls to make changes.  At the moment this board appears to have neither.  I'm so annoyed as you can tell, but others like me who have only ever praised the board are now dissenting too.

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

One thing I'm sure everyone will agree about is Celtc being good at cover-ups. 

The worst part is how the  SFA, SPFL,Scottish government, Scottish gutter press and Scottish public, all aid the cover up!

52 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Where did you see that?

Twitter mate.  There was a video of it, some Tims piled in saying "you can't tell what he's saying" and a Celtic ST holder replied saying he has his ST in that section and there was no doubt that Morelos was subjected to racist abuse.  Of course, other Tim fans jumped down his throat and drowned him out :rolleyes:

Once again Celtic have seized the initiative and now control the narrative in the press.  Despite evidence that their fans were racially abusing Morelos, they've now managed to get Sky to make a public apology which then implies it didn't happen.  At the same time Griffiths is in the press saying that these silly charges are ruining football.  This is from the man who stamped on a player and didn't actually get a charge for it.  The brass neck of that organisation is incredible, but it's working.  We can say what we want about how they go about their business.  It may be despicable, underhand and bordering on corrupt, but they're getting away with it.  It is making a big difference to the points in this championship and yet still our club remains silent.

I am beyond sick and tired of the refereeing performances.  I think we all are.  I always defended the club's approach of a combination of dignified silence and behind closed doors challenges.  ITS NOT WORKING!  In fact, the referees are now not only above reproach but they now appear to be flaunting it.  Some of the treatment of our players is disgusting and yet there's nothing we seem willing to do about it.  These last few games have pushed a patient man to the point of despair.  Openly criticising referees and challenging this in the press cannot do us any more harm than we are already experiencing, so I wish we'd start it now.  This board really is not performing and I'm sick of it.  It seems we have madmen in charge, afterall they do say that madness is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.  Nothing is changing for the better, in fact I think it's getting much worse.

Edited by Gaffer