Rangers 2 - 1 Hibernian (Edmundson 45; Hagi 83)

The more I look at our midfield the more I realise how much we've depended on Ryan Jack. Take him out of the heart of the team and you start to see more starkly the weaknesses around him. 

Something's not right since we came back from the winter break  I suspect there has been words between the manager and someone. 

We will have to be on our toes tonight to take the points but if we play like we can then we can win .

If there isn't a reaction to the criticism of the last 2 games in particular then there is somethng wrong.  Hopefully no Ojo and Kamara fo this one; like others I cannot see how Ojo gets on as often as he does.  he has flashes yes but to me looks a bit slow and lazy, not really up for it yet the commentators rave abouthis pace and skill as he's about to come on.

4 hours ago, compo said:

Something's not right since we came back from the winter break  I suspect there has been words between the manager and someone. 

We will have to be on our toes tonight to take the points but if we play like we can then we can win .

I suspect you're not far off the mark. The strange thing is the similarity with last season - the same situation on the park at exactly the same time. We may never know but the coincidence is worrying and suggests a similar cause. Behind the facade of the press conferences I'm beginning to suspect the dressing room isn't as united as we think. Hope I'm wrong. Could it be deliberate external troublemaking?

Edited by Bill

Today the fight back begins, I can feel it. We are going to demolish hibs and Celtic are going to struggle.  

Katic will be lucky to keep his place, I think we may see Edmunson today, although it could be for Kamara as much as Katic.  

Kent will tear them apart and Hagi is going to show some real flair.  Ojo won't make the bench.

I'm going for 3-1 to us and Celtic to draw.

Come on!