Rangers 2 - 1 Hibernian (Edmundson 45; Hagi 83)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Why don't you just do one? stop badgering me on my posts?I don't really care what you say! but you are entitled to your opinion, as I am! now kindly refrain from replying to my posts  thanks 

Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the forum surely? If there are members you don't want to see, you can filter their content. 

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I don't care if they are! what does that do to appease the fans? I don't want mad statements or such, I want them to call it as it is, if they are ''making noises behind the scenes'' then it is clearly not having any affect!.

So you need to know everything the club are doing ?  Instead of letting them deal with things - that isn't how a business is run.  How do you know they aren't "calling it as it is" - you don't have to do that publicly to still do it.

So you expect that making noises behind the scenes would have an immediate effect ?  It wont.  And if you really think that Celtic wanting to have their "clarification" back in the day was a one-off calling which resulted in change then I think you are wrong - I suspect that they were making those same noises in the background and eventually went public to create pressure.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Why don't you just do one? stop badgering me on my posts?I don't really care what you say! but you are entitled to your opinion, as I am! now kindly refrain from replying to my posts  thanks 

Why don't you stop badgering the club instead of asking dB to stop badgering you ?  So now he isn't allowed an opinion because you don't like it - that's how far we've stooped ?

dB is entitled to reply to your posts all he likes, so long as he posts within the spirit of the forum - same as every other person on here.

"stop badgering me".... followed by "you're entitled to your opinion" - oxymoron.

I'm just catching up on all this. It's all been said tbh, and I agree with most of the comments. I was worried after the first goal but the equaliser right on HT changed the game. Hagi looks fantastic but Kent looks ineffective? It was better tonight and hopefully this is us kicking on. Was great to see their fans being kept in at the end while they wanted out.?

Anyone that thinks there is not a deeper sinister agenda from officials on and off the park is kidding themselves. I understand why some won't want to believe that, but it's happening. We can't beat 11 players and a team of four officials every game. This has been in front of our eyes for years now. 

Apart from that it was all good?

3 hours ago, craig said:

So you need to know everything the club are doing ?  Instead of letting them deal with things - that isn't how a business is run.  How do you know they aren't "calling it as it is" - you don't have to do that publicly to still do it.

So you expect that making noises behind the scenes would have an immediate effect ?  It wont.  And if you really think that Celtic wanting to have their "clarification" back in the day was a one-off calling which resulted in change then I think you are wrong - I suspect that they were making those same noises in the background and eventually went public to create pressure.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

This isn't a new thing. It's been like that since we came back up to the SPL. If the club ARE doing anything behind the scenes, which I seriously doubt,  it clearly isn't working. 

The referees are taking the piss. We saw that with the Goldson booking on Saturday and the WWE move on Alfie tonight. 

This dignified silence approach isn't working. It's costing us points and it's costing us trophies. 

The club MUST start publicly calling out referees. It's the only way that's going to work. 

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the forum surely? If there are members you don't want to see, you can filter their content. 

No it doesn't, if you are quoting someone then you are either agreeing with them or not! I'm not interested in his view on what I am saying regards the clubs' inaction on what we are all seeing, therefore there is no debate required if he thinks the opposite of me, no point debating just agree/disagree or ignore!.