[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Arfield 32)

Looks like the wind might ease off in time for tonight's trip to Rugby Park. As always a very tricky game awaits so will be interesting to see if the manager tinkers with his team.  Although I think Edmundson will retain his position, Katic might return alongside Jack and I think Barisic will make it too with Kamara dropping out.

You have to think Davis will start as well so, despite his important second goal on Saturday, Aribo may join Kamara on the bench. Midfield balance key with Dicker and Power always a strong partnership for Killie. Vital we play our own game though and avoid a physical contest.

Possible starting XI:

EQlhU3iW4Ao3VuJ?format=jpg&name=small

I'd be happy with the XI, but I wonder if the pitch will see the manager be careful with one or two players, particularly Barisic if he's not quite right.  I'd also be tempted to use Kamberi to give us a more physical option.

We should get a result and the points killie are nowhere as good as they were in my day with a half back three of Murray Mcgrory and Beattie get in there get the job done and try to avoid injuries that will be a concern  

39 minutes ago, compo said:

killie are nowhere as good as they were in my day with a half back three of Murray Mcgrory and Beattie

Very true. Jimmy Brown in goal (booo) and an inside trio McInally, Kerr and Bertie Black.

We give these middle of the table teams and their pitches too much respect. Take control and sweep them aside. Don’t saunter about. Pressure them into losing their defensive formation.

We have yet to reach the level of performance we produced last year, slightly improving but not there yet!.

As has been said we can't afford to slip up any more, we need to work hard to get our excellent form back, it won't be easy tonight, there are no easy matches.