[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Arfield 32)

League is now over.

Players simply not good enough.

However, Beaton MUST now be taken to task by the club. He is an absolute cheat - no other word/term to describe him now. He doesn't even hide it now as he knows no one will pull him up. 

Dicker should have been red-carded.

Equaliser was as clear a hand-ball since the last one he missed at Piggery.

Alfredos goal chipped off for nothing.

However we'll have more dignified silence instead of demanding Beaton being sacked.

Roll on next season...

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

League is now over.

Players simply not good enough.

However, Beaton MUST now be taken to task by the club. He is an absolute cheat - no other word/term to describe him now. He doesn't even hide it now as he knows no one will pull him up. 

Dicker should have been red-carded.

Equaliser was as clear a hand-ball since the last one he missed at Piggery.

Alfredos goal chipped off for nothing.

However we'll have more dignified silence instead of demanding Beaton being sacked.

Roll on next season...

Too late for the club to make any accusations I'm afraid! it will only look like greeting about being beat!. Rangers should have went after Clancy after the match v Separate Entity FC

Edited by ian1964

Officials a disgrace but that does not deflect from the fact that we've been awful since the turn of the year. No fluency, no urgency and ultimately no idea in many of the games. There's been too much tinkering since the new year IMO. I know we've had injuries but we should have tried to retain as much of the shape that was working so well prior to the break. 

Truly f**king gutted tbh

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

He is NOT a cheat just an official that is so BIASED.

18 minutes ago, les186 said:

and Kilmarnock always looked likely to score

Have to disagree there. Two goals without ever creating anything. I don’t know how they keep doing it, other than that we allow them. 

We seem to have this inherent inability to build upon a lead far to much pasing in the build up 2 minutes of injury time played and were pasing it to each other on our own goal line this is when you blooter  the ball up the park and hope you get lucky just like killies  second goal .:rfc:

4 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

How many goals do we have to score to win a game.   As poor as we were we cannot complete with decisions like that.

We will find it very difficult to win anything with the level of refereeing we recieve

Said it my previous post but regardless of how bad the officials were tonight, it doesn't change the fact that we were worryingly poor tonight. 

I think the board have done a great job on the football side of things and financially, however they have really let the club down off the pitch!. I know it has been said many times on here but we are pitiful at defending the club & fans from the clear/blatant bias in Scottish football against Rangers is shocking! the term bend over and take it up the arse springs to mind.

Until the club grow some balls we will never win the league!.

Edited by ian1964