[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Arfield 32)

I feel we lack runners off the ball.

Our front line is far too static, so even if we do get Hagi, Aribo and/or Kent in good positions, in between the lines, there's no one to pass to, there's no movement. 

We need runners in the channel, overlapping full-backs, our Defensive-midfielders (and Centre-backs, to be fair) breaking the lines by carrying the ball past a player etc. 

Hopefully the forthcoming Braga games can provide a much needed distraction and confidence boost for the rest of the season?

With regards to the league, I suppose we are realistically looking at winning our game in hand and then we need to beat them at Home to reduce the lead to 4pts. On top of that we are looking for them to drop points somewhere. They have Abrrdeen away and Livingston away prior to meeting us. Thats the only games I could see them having any problems with. It's a big ask

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

11 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Hopefully the forthcoming Braga games can provide a much needed distraction and confidence boost for the rest of the season?

With regards to the league, I suppose we are realistically looking at winning our game in hand and then we need to beat them at Home to reduce the lead to 4pts. On top of that we are looking for them to drop points somewhere. They have Abrrdeen away and Livingston away prior to meeting us. Thats the only games I could see them having any problems with. It's a big ask

Good chance we will beat them at home, in fact, we'll probably play them off the park and get all the plaudits in doing so, it's the games against the lesser teams that will be the problem for us.

Edited by Franc Ergs

19 minutes ago, compo said:

It's not over until the fat lady sings 

True enough, though the omens look bleak. 14 games to go still and in the event that we beat them twice and win the game  in hand, the difference would be down by 9 points. Going by our current form, how likely is that though? Important word is "current". Who knows what happens in 3 weeks time to us or them? But right now I'd only look forward to the weekend and block out the rest that is going on.

36 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Good chance we will beat them at home, in fact, we'll probably play them off the park and get all the plaudits in doing so, it's the games against the lesser teams that will be the problem for us.

Agreed. My only hope is that the games prior to that game seem somewhat kinder to us (on paper). Hopefully Aberdeen or Livi can do us a favour and even come up with a draw? Draws are as good as defeats in tight race

I'm clutching tbh...