Gerrard should go now

43 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

It’s his team, his tactics, his coaching staff. He’s responsible, rookie  manager, worth a try with a big name but it’s a failure.

I don't think he is in danger of being sacked. No matter what, he will get next year too (unless we were to fall off a cliff?). 

However, I actually understand the broader issue in that something isn't right imo? Maybe  things are being said behind the scenes re the general landscape, and obstacles that the club and playing staff are facing? The statements and the abuse of Alfredo may be affecting them (that was the intention after all). SG has just called the team "mentally weak" and questioned their "bottle" live on TV.

All is not well and I worry more that SG will walk than I do him being sacked?

Just now, cooponthewing said:

I don't think he is in danger of being sacked. No matter what, he will get next year too (unless we were to fall off a cliff?). 

However, I actually understand the broader issue in that something isn't right imo? Maybe  things are being said behind the scenes re the general landscape, and obstacles that the club and playing staff are facing? The statements and the abuse of Alfredo may be affecting them (that was the intention after all). SG has just called the team "mentally weak" and questioned their "bottle" live on TV.

All is not well and I worry more that SG will walk than I do him being sacked?

SG is correct, his team are nothing like he was as a player. But he signed a good few of them. 

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

??? Oh FFS! Garcia? Is he not playing Augusta in April? You must be bored tonight BG?

Im not asking for any of them, just showing that there are managers out there. I’m not a great fan of Allardyce but his teams would not be bullied.