Gerrard should go now

No way Gerrard should go, we are building something with real potential here.  We don’t have the same resources as Celtic, that’s a fact, any time we beat them it’s against the odds.  I think he’s doing a decent job that will only get better as he keeps mooring this team to his liking.  Fucking hell, loom at what we’ve done in Europe, it’s actually remarkable.

5 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Hysterical shite 

Criticise, give stick & by God he deserves some but let’s stop the bs eh 

You think the recent shenanigans may be affecting some of the Stevie? It's only an opinion but it would  be incredible if it wasn't? I don't think they are mentally weak as much as I think they are mentally distracted.

20 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

You think the recent shenanigans may be affecting some of the Stevie? It's only an opinion but it would  be incredible if it wasn't? I don't think they are mentally weak as much as I think they are mentally distracted.

Honestly coop I don’t have a clue mate 

How a group so high can come back and look so shite is literally bewildering 

It’s not one thing it’s several, I just don’t know what has happened 

25 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Not my thinking but at last weeks game it was suggested to me that our winter break seems like another pre-season, while others are light training in the sun. Is that possibility?

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

It’s his team, his tactics, his coaching staff. He’s responsible, rookie  manager, worth a try with a big name but it’s a failure.

Away and give comfort to some of your nationalist pals. You've clearly no idea about the task we're engaged in at Rangers. 

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

It’s his team, his tactics, his coaching staff. He’s responsible, rookie  manager, worth a try with a big name but it’s a failure.

Is that opinion based on the fact he doesn't vote for the SNP?

In all honesty, I don't know how the players have maintained their challenge, so far, in the face of cheating refs.