Gerrard should go now

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Gerrard is attempting to play the way Klopp's Liverpool side does.  

An off-form Morelos, Kent doing naff all and a 21 year old loanee aren't exactly Firmino, Salah and Mane.

Warburton's "Plan B is doing Plan A better" nonsense seems quite popular with Gerrard, who rarely reacts to opposition tactics.  He's going to have to be a bit more flexible if he wants to be a successful manager. 

Let give the boy a break remember he's still a green horn manager and he has done very well in his short tenure if we keep our cool we can still win the league I don't give up until its mathematically impossible :rfc:

1 hour ago, compo said:

Let give the boy a break remember he's still a green horn manager and he has done very well in his short tenure if we keep our cool we can still win the league I don't give up until its mathematically impossible :rfc:

You know what they say, every disaster is an opportunity in waiting. Much now depends on Gerrard showing the mentality that appears to be so lacking in some of the players. If you're going to be the leader then you need to bloody well lead.

Your spot on mate he gets the benefit of the doubt season 1 to now be making the exact same mistakes season 2 proves he’s not the man was worth a punt but it’s no payed off last 32 of europa league beat Celtic for the first time in 9 year at park head give me a break if that’s all you need to do to be classed a good manager at Rangers we’re in a sorry state  loved it when he came no looking so good now give Dick Advocaat  a year in the summer it’s our only hope we’ve got of stopping 10 

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Who genuinely cares about this 10 in a row nonsense?

It will hit home when it's repeatedly mentioned by the yahoos and the press (if they manage it).

I think Celtc are likely to win 12 major trophies in a row now.  That is embarrassing for everyone in Scottish football.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It will hit home when it's repeatedly mentioned by the yahoos and the press (if they manage it).

I think Celtc are likely to win 12 major trophies in a row now.  That is embarrassing for everyone in Scottish football.

That is embarrassing but it was always going to happen while we were demoted and hamstrung. Who cares about them? Don't read the press if it happens. It's that simple. 

Let's show testicular fortitude and stick to what WE are doing. If we focus solely on stopping them winning an utterly meaningless record, I truly wonder what the point of our club is. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

FAO all users:

As much as I can understand the strong feeling after a defeat and the subsequent discussion of what I feel was an OTT thread, please refrain from personal insults as it just makes those who make them look silly and, on this Valentine's Day, I love you all too much to fall out with any of you...

larry david television GIF