Settling For 1-0

We were doing it earlier in the season no problem. I think our confidence has evaporated since the break and it shows in our play. We looked happy enough to settle for one goal and simply allowed Killie to dictate the pace in the 2nd half. Considering the improvements we had shown at the tail end of 2019, 2020 has been very depressing indeed. 10pts from a possible 18 will never win you the league

I'd be happy to win the league with 1-0 victories.  But we have shown we are too incapable of holding on to 1-0 - all the points we've dropped recently have come from winning positions. 

I'm a big fan of 'go for the throat'.  

Agree with this, the points we have dropped away from home and from winning positions.

Aberdeen 2 up, 2:2

Hearts 1 up, 2:1 defeat

Killie 1 up, 2:1 defeat

If we win they games, from a winning position, we would much closer.....frustrating to say the least.

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A major gripe for me is our willingness to settle on a 1-0 scoreline. 

We keep doing it.  1-0 and we're happy to drift along.  It's not good enough.  We don't have good enough defensive players to do it, for starters.  Secondly, we don't convert enough chances of our own to do it. 

Our main rivals are humping other teams regularly, so why can't we do it?  Even if we can't, why are we happy to sit on a 1 goal margin?  

It's baffling, especially when considering some of the epic siege action against Ufa and others in the Europa qualifiers. 

It is worrying and annoying, the goal difference was pretty close before the break but they have pulled away now and show no sign of slowing down, we really need to pick up and hope that they have a disaster. The only way I can really see that is if eduard is injured for an extended period of time