Man City Banned from Champions League

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Compare it with what happened to us. Knocked down three fucking leagues and prevented from playing in Europe. We were singled out compared to everyone else. City, Juve, Saracens. Nobody got more screwed than Rangers did.

Fair point. 

This all started in a German newspaper, I wonder of Bayern Munich had anything to do with this they have been trying to buy a city player these past two seasons I would never trust the germans. 

I hope city win their case its nothing to do with anyone how your club is financed and long as it's legal. 

59 minutes ago, compo said:

This all started in a German newspaper, I wonder of Bayern Munich had anything to do with this they have been trying to buy a city player these past two seasons I would never trust the germans. 

I hope city win their case its nothing to do with anyone how your club is financed and long as it's legal. 

Actually, the incriminating e mails were uncovered by a Portuguese whistleblower, in Portugal. 

He is currently on a charge of computer hacking, which he denies. This charge does not relate to Manchester City.

FFP used to be about stopping clubs running up massive debts. But establishment clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd etc, are all loaded with debt.

so now FFP is all about stopping owners investing in their clubs. Compare Man Utd & Man City. Man Utd are loaded with debt but are okay according to FFP. Man City have no debt but fall foul of FFP

No I cannot figure this out either...