Jim Traynor allegedly attacked

3 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Were his remarks, that you didn’t like, about Rangers supporters in general or the minority that bring shame to the club? 

To reiterate ...... they weren't "his remarks". They were the remarks of the club. The club and whoever is responsible for running it on a day to day basis is responsible for the club's remarks. We're trying to shoot the wrong guy here, whatever we might think of him.

1 hour ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Just don’t be a dick, no courses needed for that ??

What is this madness that's descended on us these last few days. I'd be condemning such an attack if the victim was draped in Celtic scarves at the time. We need to be better than this.

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I care about Rangers.  I don't care about Jim Traynor.  

Given you yourself were set upon and hospitalized by Celtic fans for nothing more than being a Rangers supporter I would have expected you would have at least a modicum of empathy for someone being attacked for nothing more than having an association with our club.

Very poor comment

1 hour ago, Bill said:

To reiterate ...... they weren't "his remarks". They were the remarks of the club. The club and whoever is responsible for running it on a day to day basis is responsible for the club's remarks. We're trying to shoot the wrong guy here, whatever we might think of him.

You've misunderstood Bill.  That "his remarks" comment was aimed at the quote Gonzo gave about Pamplona when Traynor was at the Record as a journalist, not as Level 5 consultant for Rangers

2 hours ago, craig said:

You've misunderstood Bill.  That "his remarks" comment was aimed at the quote Gonzo gave about Pamplona when Traynor was at the Record as a journalist, not as Level 5 consultant for Rangers

I see but no matter, it changes the point not at all - post #20 applies

Edited by Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Is Jim sorting out the 'big picture' yet or is he still recovering from the nasty verbal abuse he was subjected to?

It'd be nice if the club's PR team stuck up for someone who wasn't amongst the upper echelons.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Is Jim sorting out the 'big picture' yet or is he still recovering from the nasty verbal abuse he was subjected to?

It'd be nice if the club's PR team stuck up for someone who wasn't amongst the upper echelons.

You think being lamped with a brick is "nasty verbal abuse"?