Away Allocation

Don't know how the ticket office arrives at the pots - I was pot 5 last year, pot 8 this year which saw me get Killie, Motherwell, Abergreen, Hibs and DUFC...

Cammy F

Is that what you got for this season coming?? If so do you want to keep that Aberdeen ticket for December??? :) :)

Out of interest did anyone get Hearts with the inflated prices?

It would be interesting to see if people refuse them as a boycott, but maybe the club have already debited the account.

It would be interesting to see if people refuse them as a boycott, but maybe the club have already debited the account.

Money for away games is debited from your account roughly 28 days before the date of the game.

Guest Ayrshire_Billy_Boy

Pot 5, 6 games. Two for Killie, one each for Motherwell and Gretna. 4 games when you can't give spares away. Can't grumble at getting Love Street and the Mhidden post-split though.

aye me!!! �£34 fuckin quid!!

So willyou go or will you boycott??

i did try and phone rangers to tell them to stuff it but was sick of waiting.... i t will be returned to rangers if i loose my allocation beause of it then so be it ....

Del.