Channel 4 News: Child Abuse Scandal in Scottish Football

4 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

They will have to after the next Holyrood election, as the Tories will lead a unionist majority imo. Part of me wonders if that's why they are dripping it now? They will be hoping it goes away before the next election?

I hope you’re right but I doubt it. A generation of Scots has brain washed themselves into not being able to vote Conservative.

11 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I hope you’re right but I doubt it. A generation of Scots has brain washed themselves into not being able to vote Conservative.

Long may it last.  

8 minutes ago, Briton said:

Long may it last.  

Well done. That's the sort of dogged stupidity that ensures the SNP free rein to undermine everything decent about this country.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well done. That's the sort of dogged stupidity that ensures the SNP free rein to undermine everything decent about this country.

Where as slavishly collaborating with people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire is really the way to go.   I support Labour BTW (although since Brexit I am no longer a unionist).  

People should keep their politics out of this forum but I'm not going to ignore it if people keep posting political shit here.

Nothing to do with this site, but thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

"Weʼre raising £20,000 to Bring justice & peace to victims of sex abuse in Scottish Football. We ask football fans to donate less than the cost of a half pint of beer"

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/justice-for-victims-of-sex-abuse-in-scottish-football?utm_id=66&utm_term=ZkbX22Rny