One singer one song

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

While I understand the sentiment, I'm not sure that I want to lose Derry's Walls, and there's no chance that there can be a Rangers verse added.

I do share your thoughts over the high ground, and I'm not keen on the revised version of "Three Cheers For". There is a fine line and "We're coming down the road" is on the right side of it.

The mindset has to be something for the future. The top priority has to be getting rid of the use of the F and P words. 

I'm astounded and dismayed that the warnings aren't getting through. There's a rumour that we are again not going to accept tickets for the next away leg, which is understandable. I'm not sure what else the club can do, other than remove those who attended last night from the travel club, which also has some issues. 

We're coming down the road was the one I had in mind, it lends itself well to "we're supporters of the RFC" for example.

Even something like Build my Gallows, i love it but "I'm a loyal Rangers man" might resonant more.

I don't want to dilute everything or lose any edge. And i certainly don't want to give everything the Andy Cameron treatment. There's just certain songs that could benefit. And making things about Rangers is a good habit if we're to wean folk away from add-ons etc. 

Now how did these fans get into this game? 

What would happen if they were incognito and acted like Leverkusen fans and threw in a few FTPs?
Celtic used that excuse with Hammersby fans and they didn't get stadium closure.

I'm not trying to excuse the problematic behaviour of our fans, but it does show how easily the waters can be muddied.

Edited by barca72

• Frankie changed the title to One singer one song
17 hours ago, barca72 said:

Now how did these fans get into this game? 

What would happen if they were incognito and acted like Leverkusen fans and threw in a few FTPs?
Celtic used that excuse with Hammersby fans and they didn't get stadium closure.

I'm not trying to excuse the problematic behaviour of our fans, but it does show how easily the waters can be muddied.

You are quite right Barca72, there is no way of knowing who bought tickets on the day of the game? Braga shop we're selling them for €60.

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Good shout.  You should sort them out next time you hear any of these moronic/ancient chants.

Would point them out but my seat is too far away from them.Only time it happens around me is when seats are sold via paper tickets but not often.

On 01/03/2020 at 12:45, MacK1950 said:

Would point them out but my seat is too far away from them.Only time it happens around me is when seats are sold via paper tickets but not often.

from your response, i assume that you are witnessing these moronic/ancient chants at ibrox? (albeit at a distance) somewhat surprised as, as far as i was aware these indiscretions have been an issue at away fixtures.