• George Edmundson
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Scott Arfield
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Florian Kamberi

After a fine team performance, I'd imagine there will be a fair spread of votes.

For me the central defence were most impressive, though I thought the central midfield got better as the game went on.  My vote is Connor Goldson who really led from the front back throughout.  He seemed to win everything in the air and was very unlucky not to score at the other end too.

I went for Edmundson too, apart from the one very early sslip I thought he was faultless and kept it simple.  Best game Goldson has had in a while too and agree re Arfield and Kent.  I thought Jack although a power of work was guilty of giving away posession too easily at times.

A toss up between the two centre backs so I will give  it to Edmundson on the nod for brining a bit of stability to the dancing troupe that's usually our defence maybe the foundations for a defence have been laid :rfc:

I thought by far the most industrious and effective of our midfielders was again Ryan Jack, whose work rate and discipline was exemplary. However, with a result like the other night you really have to credit the defenders and while Connor Goldson was probably the best player on the park, I've voted for George Edmundson because his achievement of coming into the side with little game time and even less experience and still reaching the level of performance he did was just outstanding.