[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Talking about Walter Smith, does anyone think those players would have thrown in the towel like that if Walter had been in charge. Sometimes it's less about management and more about leadership. We certainly have no leadership on the pitch and I've a growing realisation that we don't have enough leadership off it, either in the dugout or the boardroom. We seem to be merely treading water.

100% agree

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Totally dominated by Hearts.

A 1 - 0 defeat was the most we deserved.

We've provided to only two moments of light in an otherwise awful season for Hearts. Fair play to them, they understand how powderpuff we are and they took full advantage both times.

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Talking about Walter Smith, does anyone think those players would have thrown in the towel like that if Walter had been in charge. Sometimes it's less about management and more about leadership. We certainly have no leadership on the pitch and I've a growing realisation that we don't have enough leadership off it, either in the dugout or the boardroom. We seem to be merely treading water.

Would Walter Smith have picked a starting XI without a recognised striker/ centre forward ?  

And I do think there are questions about the current squad. Some players SG has signed simply aren’t good enough & others don’t fit the system he wants to play. 

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

We've provided to only two moments of light in an otherwise awful season for Hearts. Fair play to them, they understand how powderpuff we are and they took full advantage both times.

But we weren't powderpuff on Wednesday, we can't perform consistently, or maybe our players don't fancy putting in the effort for "wee games".

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

Two players that would have given 100% are on loan in Docherty and Murphy. We are using Ojo and a midfield that looks dreadful while these two excel on loan. We also seem like a rudderless ship without a leader. Nobody want to take control on or off the park. Make no mistake that was one of the worst performances I have ever seen. It was void of everything required in a Rangers player.