Should Morelos return to the starting line up on Wednesday?

Should Morelos be in the starting XI?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start Alfredo given his recent poor form and disciplinary issues?

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The lack of support for Alfie by the club, both in regards to the abuse he's taken on and off the park and also to the way that he's refereed to a different standard to every other player in Scotland is shameful.  

It's no wonder his form has suffered.

If the club wants the best from him then they need to totally revisit the way that they treat him and don't take the dignified silence approach just because it best suits "brand Gerrard".

The rest of the squad may just be suffering from the same!!!!, the players are not stupid, they see what is going on in matches and they also see how weak the club are regarding these refereeing issues

Depends on what Alfredos attitude has been since Saturday. If he has apologised for being late, has knuckled down in training and showed an appetite for the game then yes. 

If he hasn't I'd drop him from the squad again. 

I think it is becoming clear that Morelos will leave in the Summer.  That being so, we want to maximise his transfer value.  Leaving him out of squads is unlikely to achieve that end and may exacerbate the tension between him, SG and the rest of the squad.  If, as CammyF  has suggested he has apologised to the rest of the squad and knuckled down in training I would include him as one of the substitutes with a view to putting him on at some stage but would start with Kamberi. 

37 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The rest of the squad may just be suffering from the same!!!!, the players are not stupid, they see what is going on in matches and they also see how weak the club are regarding these refereeing issues

That had crossed my mind too.

If he's going to be sold which would appear likely now he has to be played to extract the maximum value from any deal. He's currently damaging his own chances of a move to the upper echelons in England and somebody should be pointing that out to him.

He's probably already a millionaire and coming from such an impoverished background I have come to wonder if he has begun to lose motivation. Likely already has more money than he ever dreamed of as a young boy growing up in Cerete selling fruit from a wheelbarrow with his father.