Should Morelos return to the starting line up on Wednesday?

Should Morelos be in the starting XI?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start Alfredo given his recent poor form and disciplinary issues?

Alfie has served his punishment. However, if the team had managed to win without him on Saturday - I would be putting him on the bench tomorrow night. They didn’t, so I’d start Morelos and give him 60 mins and if he’s not effective I’d bring on Defoe. Both are better than Kamberi. I wouldn’t start Defoe because I think he needs eased in gently. 
This is a must win game and we need our best team on the park. 
I know it’s all doom and gloom given the results post break, but if Celtic lose just one game we are right back in the race. 
I‘m not giving up, stranger things have happened.

Here’s to Alfredo finding his form and leading us to glory. 

The manager has mentioned that Morelos is someone who loves playing football.  That should make it straightforward to manage him.  If he struggles then you drop him.

It's right to say that he has served his punishment and that he should be considered for selection.  I think that he should start on the bench purely for the fact that Kamberi has looked sharper and hungrier than Morelos.

Hopefully Morelos is giving 100% in training now but it will take more than a few training sessions to recover his form and fitness.  Especially if you think that his problem is some extra weight.

Much as I love Alfie I think we have reached a point where he has cost us a number of crucial matches. I feel the Hearts match would have been a different game if he had been in it. And this isn't the first time a crucial game has been affected by his indiscipline either reducing us to 10 men or being unavailable.

In saying that I would still like to keep him as long as possible in the hope he gets his act together.