[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Hamilton Acas

Just now, JFK-1 said:

We had 69% of the possession and 31 shots and 16 corners. That's dominant. The problem was no finish.

I didn’t pick you up on the dominance (possession stat) but to say it wasn’t a bad performance - speechless 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Whether you agree or disagree, the calls for Gerrard's head will certainly gather momentum after that. I've watched Rangers for long enough to know that patience is a commodity in short supply at Ibrox.

The players have let the manager, fans, club down big time!

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Whether you agree or disagree, the calls for Gerrard's head will certainly gather momentum after that. I've watched Rangers for long enough to know that patience is a commodity in short supply at Ibrox.

Unfortunately its a lot easier to blame and get rid of the manager than a whole team of players. 

31-7 goal shot, Adrian Sprott greets from the distant past.

Tonight we made the relegation battle more interesting again, the Scum almost last at Livingston, but we buried the title race once and for all. Hand these fuckers the title here and now. Sickening stuff.

HOPEFULLY* Tav gets a wee break on the sidelines now, as he seemed undroppable and was deplorable all round again. IF someone wants to mention fullback, speak of Barasic.

SG tactics again bit us hard. Yes, we were terribly unlucky again in front of goal and should have had 4 pr 5. But we did not. How on earth we started witzh no wingers is totally beyond me. Kamara was almost a revelation, being rather offensive for his standard, but in front of goal everyone was far too shy to hit a shot, playing passes rather than trying their luck. Which is the hallmark for midfielders. Steawart dumped after being thrown in at the deep end, Jones dumped for whatever reason. Barker showed no threat whatsoever. Bah ... 

Pedro and Mark would have been drawn and quarter for such stuff ... and were.

*Sorry, but I'm far beyond any compassion now.

Just now, ian1964 said:

The players have let the manager, fans, club down big time!

Undoubtedly true but we all know where the buck stops when the manager signs the players and the players don't play.

1 minute ago, weebluedevil said:

I didn’t pick you up on the dominance (possession stat) but to say it wasn’t a bad performance - speechless 

Well if you want to label a lack of finish a poor performance obviously that's a matter of opinion. I doubt anyone would have been calling it a poor performance if the exact same performance had resulted in a few of those shots going in.