[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Hamilton Acas

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Well if you want to label a lack of finish a poor performance obviously that's a matter of opinion. I doubt anyone would have been calling it a poor performance if the exact same performance had resulted in a few of those shots going in. 

Don’t even think we tested the keeper that much actually. 31 shots and no goals = terrible performance. We lost to Hamilton, but we played well. The future is bright right enough. 

3 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I think of opening the Summer Transfer Window Thread soon, so we get some excitement for the remainder of the season.

I suppose this team of chancers might advance in the EUFA Cup.

Think some of these players are struggling with the expectations.  I think Gerrard knows exactly what the expectations are and the players are resisting it.  If they play Gerrard out of a job I will be fuming.  We need to get a shit load of these guys out.  

23 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The players have let the manager, fans, club down big time!

Made my decision on Saturday. This is embarrassing and I said for long enough the Europa run is nothing to do with SG. The players turn up as it suits them. Tbh there will be a good few who have not taken to SG honesty and airing laundry in public.

Some will say we had shots on goal; however, we never looked like scoring apart from once (hit the bar). FWIW the atmosphere at the end was toxic and I can't blame anyone for that. Last point:the applause on 8 mins was cringeworthy, and I certainly wasn't taking part.

15 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Don’t even think we tested the keeper that much actually. 31 shots and no goals = terrible performance. We lost to Hamilton, but we played well. The future is bright right enough. 

No one would dispute it's a terrible result. But again, if the exact same performance had resulted in a few of the shots going in there would have been no thoughts of a terrible performance.

Hearts was a terrible performance. And even if we had fluked a late win at Hearts it would still have been deemed a terrible performance.

This was one of those days when nothing would go in. It reminded me of the famous Scottish cup game where Adrian Sprott did the same thing after a horrific blunder by Dave McPherson. I was at that game.

Just in from game not read any comments but must say I am so fucking angry/embarrassed,it must be worst we've been last two games getting beat off two bottom teams.

Goldson must be dropped along with Tavernier two headless clowns.

Subs did not do anything and Barker??? we must be barking mad to even include him in the squad.

I totally fear for us against the mhanks.

It's obvious there are off-field problems.

4 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just in from game not read any comments but must say I am so fucking angry/embarrassed,it must be worst we've been last two games getting beat off two bottom teams.

Goldson must be dropped along with Tavernier two headless clowns.

Subs did not do anything and Barker??? we must be barking mad to even include him in the squad.

I totally fear for us against the mhanks.

It's obvious there are off-field problems.

Yes, agree to everything you have said. Spot on. Anyone who sat through that tonight will feel the exact same.