[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Hamilton Acas

There won’t be wholesale changes between now & the end of the season because we don’t have the squad to do so.

However I do think we will try to move on some of the first team regulars who’ve been disappointing of late at the end of the season.

Regards our form before the winter break I think it just goes to show how reliant we are on an on-form Morelos. That needs to change if we’re to challenge for the title next season.

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Regards our form before the winter break I think it just goes to show how reliant we are on an on-form Morelos. That needs to change if we’re to challenge for the title next season.

I think that may be the key. How many times did he pull it out of the bag for us? Just one example is it was him who scored the crucial goal to qualify us for the Europa league groups. And when he's misfiring so are the team overall. We need more than one prolific goal scorer.

Okay we hit the bar a couple of times but there was no incision in our play--- first half pass the ball to death second half cross in meaningless balls which were easily dealt with by Hamilton defence.

For once even the ref did not cost us as he had a better game than most of those recently.

In his post match interview Gerrard saying the dressing room was quiet, they should be tearing shirts of eachother in there, there should be square go's left right and centre, how many of these guys can we say actually give a fuck? Shagger maybe? Went absolutely nuts at Goldson and only one who actually shows a bit of passion and emotion, feel totally lost tonight

The prospect of yet another false dawn is almost too much to bear. But there's no denying that's now a definite possibility. I very much want Gerrard to succeed but I want Rangers to succeed a whole lot more and it just isn't happening.

The thing I can't get out of my head is that those players would never have turned in the gutless performances we've endured since New Year if Walter Smith was the manager. That's leading me to a conclusion I'd rather not dwell on right now.

Edited by Bill

13 minutes ago, duffman1872 said:

In his post match interview Gerrard saying the dressing room was quiet, they should be tearing shirts of eachother in there, there should be square go's left right and centre, how many of these guys can we say actually give a fuck? Shagger maybe? Went absolutely nuts at Goldson and only one who actually shows a bit of passion and emotion, feel totally lost tonight

I never saw the interview. But the dressing room was quiet ??? Quiet ??

can u imagine ur 9IAR team in the 90’s after a result like tonight? Gough, Goram, McCall etc would be tearing the paint of the walls