The Great Salmond Sex Scandal

14 hours ago, craig said:

Absolutely not a chance - independence transcends absolutely everything.

I do get the feeling that they have no concerns whatsoever about wrecking the economy and creating unheard of levels of uncertainty as long as they get their wish together with the hope that the EU chuck them a bone.

Edited by ChelseaBoy
typo

2 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

I do get the feeling that they have no concerns whatsoever about wrecking the economy and creating unheard of levels of uncertainty as long as they get their wish together with the hope that the EU chuck them a bone.

Assuming the EU have a bone to give them

37 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Assuming the EU have a bone to give them

True, having just weighed out 775bn euros on pandemic relief plus another 150bn trying to keep Greece afloat i can't see them having much time for another non net contributor. 

17 hours ago, craig said:

Absolutely not a chance - independence transcends absolutely everything.

With opinion polls showing 58% in favour of independence just watch this Salmond problem disappear 

2 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

True, having just weighed out 775bn euros on pandemic relief plus another 150bn trying to keep Greece afloat i can't see them having much time for another non net contributor. 

They don’t have any time for another non net contributor.

there are only something like 6 net contributors.

• 2 weeks later...

"Therefore I asked the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal’s Service to provide me with a copy of material which they retrieved from my mobile phone in the context of a criminal trial. I received that material on 23 October. That material confirms that I did indeed receive the message.”

Translation: I realised there may be a paper trail that proved I lied to Parliament so I asked the Murrell's what to do next, "Just say you forgot was the order I received."