Chelsea v Everton (Billy Gilmour)

5 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Not experienced those views on here as i posted another BG thread a few threads below this one and the views were supportive of a young fellow Glaswegian doing well, with maybe an understandable wish that he had remained another season or so, on loan maybe - especially if he hadn't broken into the Chelsea 1st team so early. 

He’s not Glaswegian, he’s from Ardrossan, he’s from Ayrshire.

1 hour ago, craig said:

He’s not Glaswegian, he’s from Ardrossan, he’s from Ayrshire.

Ayrshire, Glasgow .... they all look the same to me, all struggle with the past tense ?

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Is it not being reported that it's 15% and also money due for his first 1st tam appearance and then more after 10.  Can't remember where I read that though.

Would hope something in place but feel that as he had not signed professional papers with us it is unlikely.

3 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Would hope something in place but feel that as he had not signed professional papers with us it is unlikely.

Chelsea were desperate to sign him as he was coveted by every EPL team plus Barcelona and Bayern Munich - that is the reason that we got 600k, to ensure they got him..... so we might have been able to secure add-ons too.

30 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

This is where I read it from - https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-chelsea-billy-gilmour-transfer-windfall/  Also the sme on the sun and the dr I think although I haven't read those to se if details are the same.

Sell on fee and numerous add-ons

Not sure I would pay much credence to it - first couple of sentences in they credit the Sunday Post saying we got 2 million for him - we didn't get anything like that for him - we got a third of that.