Official: Leverkusen away postponed

News falling over one another that the ompetition might be suspended due t other side not willing or able to compete.

You do wonder whether this will - in due course - end the Premiership season too. And you do wonder whether Scum FC, in their infantile shameless way, will have whipped up enough mhedia frenzy that the SFA/SPFL will award them the title despite 27 points to be gained and the Scum still not out of sight. I guess they would be the only club in Europe demanding the title ...

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

The lads I'm coming through to Glasgow with seem to think tonight's game will be cancelled. 

What are the chances, at this late stage?

I think the game will still be on.  Reason being that UEFA have just announced a videoconference for member associations next Tuesday - so seems they aren't making a decision to suspend before tonight's game.  And Sturgeon has suggested public crowds of more then 500 to be suspended.... as of Monday...

I think the game will still be on.

I've no insight into what UEFA might decide but I can tell you it's been pishing down all day (it feels like all year) in Glasgow and the pitch must be a concern. It's not as bad as the day the recent game was postponed but the pitch will be heavy at best tonight. 

1 minute ago, JohnMc said:

I've no insight into what UEFA might decide but I can tell you it's been pishing down all day (it feels like all year) in Glasgow and the pitch must be a concern. It's not as bad as the day the recent game was postponed but the pitch will be heavy at best tonight. 

Pitch inspection at 4 is what I read.

Rangers Twitter literally just tweeted "Its Matchday"