[FT] Rangers 1 - 3 Bayer Leverkusen (Edmundson 75)

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

I also thought Morelos showed desire and did well in spells in dropping deep and switching the play. He should have done better at times but he had very little supply and I thought he was part of the reason we came back into it. 

Did you really?

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Because I think he deserved it for his application, his positivity, for not giving up. Not everything came off but his job is to create and he did that on several occasions. All you’ve done is badmouth one of our few players who actually tried tonight. 

That’s not all I’ve done at all. 

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Simple as that. We should be proud of the teams performances in Europe.

Agreed Ian - to come through the qualifiers, 2nd on what was a CL quality group and then to beat Braga home and away. 

Fantastic achievement in Europe this season. 

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

You've never really hidden the fact that just not a fan of Kent  ?.

The surprise was mainly due to the fact he was 1 of only 3 players picked out for praise

Just now, CammyF said:

Agreed Ian - to come through the qualifiers, 2nd on what was a CL quality group and then to beat Braga home and away. 

Fantastic achievement in Europe this season. 

There is no question the highlight of our season has been our European run, I thought Braga would have put us out so that was an extra bonus, IMO.