[FT] Rangers 1 - 3 Bayer Leverkusen (Edmundson 75)

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Fair result. Pass marks for Kamberi, Hagi, Kent. Deep negatives for Davis, Aribo,  Morelos. The rest merely ineffective. Season over, some highs, too many lows. Too many quitters, not enough warriors. Let’s hope we all survive to see a better Rangers next season. 

Excellent summary, bang on the money.

I don't know what to make of this Rangers team. We were abysmal against Hearts, Hamilton and Ross County and in the first half against Leverkusen. We stepped it up in the second half and our team looked good at times but against a better team we succumbed. Let's hope for a second half performance on Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Fair result. Pass marks for Kamberi, Hagi, Kent. Deep negatives for Davis, Aribo,  Morelos. The rest merely ineffective. Season over, some highs, too many lows. Too many quitters, not enough warriors. Let’s hope we all survive to see a better Rangers next season. 

How does Kent get a pass mark? ?

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

I also thought Morelos showed desire and did well in spells in dropping deep and switching the play. He should have done better at times but he had very little supply and I thought he was part of the reason we came back into it. 

Just now, DMAA said:

How does Kent get a pass mark? ?

Because I think he deserved it for his application, his positivity, for not giving up. Not everything came off but his job is to create and he did that on several occasions. All you’ve done is badmouth one of our few players who actually tried tonight.