All Rangers domestic fixtures likely to be postponed from this Monday

First Minister has confirmed that from this coming Monday all "mass gatherings" of 500 people should be cancelled (including football matches obviously).

Therefore, with respect to Rangers: 

- As it stands, Sunday's Old Firm game goes ahead, as does tonight's match with Leverkusen

- No confirmation of when (or if) postponed SPFL fixtures will be played or if, indeed, they may be played behind closed doors which seems improbable.

- UEFA to meet via video with all relevant stakeholders this Tuesday to discuss status of their club competitions and Euro 2020.

I'll keep this post updated once more information is released

UEFA's main concern will be allocating CL and EL places for next season, as well as the disbursement of money for this season,. Qualification will probably be done on current league standings calculated on a points-per-game basis in each country. I imagine UEFA will say domestic competitions are the business of the national associations.

Tempted to start waffling on about much needed time on the training pitch.

The truth is that I'm just hoping for an arrangement that preserves sporting integrity while maximizing distress for Celtic supporters.

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

And there must be no season extension just like 2008.....after all we’ve booked a Japanese end of season tour ????

That ok with you Mr Liewell ? ????

The SFA will do what they are told to do by Separate Entity FC, as always, make the rules up as they go

28 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The SFA will do what they are told to do by Separate Entity FC, as always, make the rules up as they go

Mark my words, right here; if they win on Sunday they will do everything they can to claim the title. I also wonder why we are waiting until Monday for the ban to take effect? What's wrong with tomorrow? However, if we win on Sunday it makes it very difficult for them to claim it as we can show we were still in it for the winning! Therefore, we win on Sunday, the season is canx, they go into a meltdown the lines of which we have never seen and the worldwide Masonic COVIC-19 conspiracy has been successful....WATP! 
Although, I was enjoying Europe?

3 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I also wonder why we are waiting until Monday for the ban to take effect?

The SNP are hoping that their voters win so they can help them in their claim to be awarded the title.