All Rangers domestic fixtures likely to be postponed from this Monday

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I repeat - there must be no extension to the season. Remember 2008. 

Yahoos in my work are getting edgy. Others too no doubt.

Don't know why they are getting edgy??, whatever the corrupt SFA decide will benefit Separate Entity FC, the SFA can't function without the guidance from Lieswell

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

The SNP are hoping that their voters win so they can help them in their claim to be awarded the title.

Not sure how they can claim it though... surely would need to be mathematically impossible to be caught before that was even considered.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Not sure how they can claim it though... surely would need to be mathematically impossible to be caught before that was even considered.

Agree but Nippy's party are not doing anything about the child molesters which to me is showing favouritism to that club and would no doubt be happy to help them in their quest.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Don't know why they are getting edgy??, whatever the corrupt SFA decide will benefit Separate Entity FC, the SFA can't function without the guidance from Lieswell

Not just about the title though. Relegation issues too

if fixtures are suspended should hertz get relegated?

fun ‘n’ games await.hope our board are up for this

As long as it is mathematically possible we could win the league there is no way the title should be given to them! but it is the SFA we are talking about so it wouldn't surprise me if that happens, the Rangers board will just meekly accept whatever decision is made.

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

Not just about the title though. Relegation issues too

if fixtures are suspended should hertz get relegated?

fun ‘n’ games await.hope our board are up for this

As I said, Separate Entity FC will instruct the SFA what to do, and the Rangers board will just go along with the decision.

4 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

What if it comes to clubs voting ?

will hertz vote to relegate themselves ?

our board must not give an inch.

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Correct, however the SFA just make up rules as they plod along.

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

What if it comes to clubs voting ?

will hertz vote to relegate themselves ?

our board must not give an inch.

They will vote for whatever is best for them I suppose! but don't expect our board to stand against whatever they decide!