All Rangers domestic fixtures likely to be postponed from this Monday

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The season is over now.  The only consideration is whether the scum get their title or not.

Going to be hilarious if the season gets declared null & void and the yahoos don’t get the title.

Our board must stand firm & oppose any extension to the season. Just like Liewell did to us in 2008.

45 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Going to be hilarious if the season gets declared null & void and the yahoos don’t get the title.

Our board must stand firm & oppose any extension to the season. Just like Liewell did to us in 2008.

The league would be suspended and played at a later date. What they must oppose is any attempts of the Yahoos trying to get a title not yet won.

6 hours ago, der Berliner said:

The league would be suspended and played at a later date. What they must oppose is any attempts of the Yahoos trying to get a title not yet won.

How can you play at a later date? If past the end of season players could have left clubs. And would new signings be able to play in a league season for a club they weren’t registered with?

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

As long as it is mathematically possible we could win the league there is no way the title should be given to them! but it is the SFA we are talking about so it wouldn't surprise me if that happens, the Rangers board will just meekly accept whatever decision is made.

We win on Sunday and they won't get it. Call me a cynic but I think that's why the SNP are willing to put 50000 people together 24 hours before health concerns dictate that more than 500 could potentially kill you or your loved ones. Think about that for a second......

45 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Where did you get this info?

I am presuming dB seen it's been muted on Sky etc. EUROS's would be canx thus allowing a four week extension of leagues. This might be at the otherness if the curve in 14 weeks (if we are lucky) not 4. So it's the usual amateur hour from the authorities.

4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

We win on Sunday and they won't get it. Call me a cynic but I think that's why the SNP are willing to put 50000 people together 24 hours before health concerns dictate that more than 500 could potentially kill you or your loved ones. Think about that for a second......

That's a bit dramatic.  I've heard the government say repeatedly that there is very little risk if you're attending large sporting events.  The only reason they want to stop them is because they require police, ambulance and other resources to be on site as standard, and they'd rather not have them used like this for now.

Like everyone on here, I'd find it hilarious if Celtic were denied their title, but they do deserve it.  We are not even close to them at the moment so I don't have a problem if they're awarded it before the split takes place.  As I've said though, it would be great fun if they didn't.