SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

This morning I felt like giving up on football.   Right now I need some sort of sign from the board that they are not going to take this lying down.  

RFC should be proposing new rules that only allows 1 representative associated with any club on the board of the SFA and SPFL or in any decision making position such as compliance officer and that includes supporters of clubs as well as employees or associated businesses.  Rules on conflict of interest need to be much more robust.

10 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

This morning I felt like giving up on football.   Right now I need some sort of sign from the board that they are not going to take this lying down.  

RFC should be proposing new rules that only allows 1 representative associated with any club on the board of the SFA and SPFL or in any decision making position such as compliance officer and that includes supporters of clubs as well as employees or associated businesses.  Rules on conflict of interest need to be much more robust.

They are calling for Doncaster and Rod McKenzie to be removed.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-statement/

18 minutes ago, Little General said:

They are calling for Doncaster and Rod McKenzie to be removed.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-statement/

Excellent.  These are very serious allegations.  They must be sure of their ground.  It is a pity none of the mentioned clubs put their name to it too.

The SPFL will concentrate on finding the whistleblower and punishing them, ignoring the central issue behind all this.

Watch out for deflection tactics, rubbishing of our claims, not a hope in hell of suspensions of Lawwell's poodles, and the vote going through to ensure the bheasts get the title awarded them. If just one word of our statement is not 100% accurate, this is where the reply will concentrate.

The Bheasts run the show, and no amount of pressure from us will be allowed, no matter how true and in the right we are.

Oh I so much want to be wrong in this and some bheast heads roll, especially that rhat McKenzie who was the chief title-stripper in 2012 and was the one who screamed at McCoist during a room-full meeting of the head honchos in 2012 "you c*nts have been cheating us for years" Note use of US when he means celtic, not the SPFL, and not Harper McLeod, who he supposedly works for.

So it seems our club are on the warpath, let's get behind them 100% here. Battle lines have been been drawn and we must keep on the front foot. Given we have people like English and Stewart backing us shows SPFL are there for the taking.