SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

16 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’ve listened to the whole Sportsound interview with Scott Gardiner, the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO.

Seems to me SPFL knew Partick Thistle, Inverness CT & Dundee were going to vote NO and the proposal would fail.

And the 3 clubs did vote accordingly as Scott Gardiner said in the interview by stating the various times each club voted before 5o’clock. 

Then IIRC the SPFL put out a statement last night just after 5 o’clock claiming the Championship had voted 7-2 with one club not voted. I think we’re supposed to believe that club is Dundee.

It seems to me that the SPFL, realising the proposal would fail, went back to Dundee to try & get them to change their mind. But there was a problem. They’d already voted. So the SPFLmade up a story about the email not being received despite there being evidence (which Scott Gardiner has) that Dundee had already voted.

If this is true then those responsible at the SPFL should be suspended from their positions immediately pending an enquiry. 

Also are the SFA going to get involved ? Or are they going to hide behind the SPFL like they did with us in 2012?

Let's see them lie their way out of this one.  It is all there, in  the open.

7 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Let's see them lie their way out of this one.  It is all there, in  the open.

If there are individuals at the SPFL who have or attempted to rig the vote then their positions at the SPFL are untenable. They must go.