SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

Some saying the The S(c)um reporting this differently from the Retard. Apparently they've heard Dundee will only vote yes if additional money is given to teams who'll be relegated. 

Right, I'm going to ma bed as cannae keep up with all this

Edited by CammyF

Daily Rebel now reporting Dundee' s Nelms has spent the weekend attempting to offer sweetheart deals to rival lower league clubs which would include diluting money's to other clubs (including DUFC) and claim they have email evidence. 

38 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Daily Rebel now reporting Dundee' s Nelms has spent the weekend attempting to offer sweetheart deals to rival lower league clubs which would include diluting money's to other clubs (including DUFC) and claim they have email evidence. 

The obvious question is, on whose authority are any of these offers being made? Dundee don't control the SPFL purse strings so who has apparently given them authority to make any kind of offer to anyone?  I think we need to be told. But I'm sure we won't be.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The obvious question is, on whose authority are any of these offers being made? Dundee don't control the SPFL purse strings so who has apparently given them authority to make any kind of offer to anyone?  I think we need to be told. But I'm sure we won't be.

I´d have thought a vote would be needed to change the division of monies to the clubs.

Tbh, I wouldn´t bother too much with the rags at the moment.

Some real news should be coming out later today.

If a Dundee official has been offered anything like this to change their vote, it is BRIBERY.  As far as I'm aware, bribery has been a criminal offence since 2010.  Equally, organisations can be held criminally liable if they do not do what they can to prevent bribery.  If this all turns out to be true, I'd like to see criminal cases coming up.  Dundee, the SPFL, and the other clubs involved in any bribery should be up on charges against if evidence exists of this.