SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

3 minutes ago, compo said:

Where's Neil Doncaster hiding 

Same place he´s been mostly holed up in for the past eight years.

(under Peter´s desk)

To think he survived the 2012 debacle, forever trots out the line "I only do the clubs bidding" yet enjoys an annual salary of 388K......:crazy:

Nearly chocked on ma lunch there reading that record article claiming Dundee were about to vote yes.

Glamorous friendlies against spfl opposition hahaha. Fuck my life, that is the funniest shit I've ever read.

If dundee DO change there mind,they are turning down 4 derbies next season and making there greatest rivals champions. Only in Scotland could that ever happen.

I can imagine my thoughts if I was a dundee fan thats for sure.

May I refer everyone to Jum Spence's column of three years past, 'Dundee is a three club city'.

Of course, there are Dundee and Dundee United. However, Jum argues that ra Sellik play such attractive football, that many Dundonians prefer watching such footballing aesthetics as opposed to eating Cow Pie. Thus, if Dundee is a three club city, then Dundee are guaranteed eight Derbies per season.

Peter Protects.

Peter Provides.

Peter Presents.

This will be another Peter Production, fluffing by Jum. 

Just read that Barry Ferguson's team have been named champions in similar way to Brora Rangers and that there will be no play-off for promotion to SPFL2.

Also in that article there is talk of "temporary" promotion of these two teams to SPFL2 which beggars belief IMO in that there will then be three teams demoted(one via play-off),cannot be right can it?.

32 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just read that Barry Ferguson's team have been named champions in similar way to Brora Rangers and that there will be no play-off for promotion to SPFL2.

Also in that article there is talk of "temporary" promotion of these two teams to SPFL2 which beggars belief IMO in that there will then be three teams demoted(one via play-off),cannot be right can it?.

To me that suggests 14-10-10-10 is in the pipeline. 2 promotions to every division, no relegations.

39 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Now that is a statement that delivers and if the detailed legal opinion was to be anywhere near valid then the SPFL will presently be carrying out a damage limitation exercise. 

The PDF file (legal opinion) / attachment on Thistle Statement

https://cdn-5dd296c4f911cc1c581d2ef3.closte.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020.04.14-FINAL-Joint-Opinion-PTFC.pdf

Edited by buster.