SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Well Rangers, it's time to go to war. Let's see what we've been keeping up our sleeves for the last 2 or 3 days. 

If we do nothing to fight this corrupt vote/resolution/cabal I'll never set foot in Ibrox again. 

"Though the straits be broad or narrow, follow we will."

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Really? Like who? Nobody outside this country gives a bam about Scottish Football. The press will back us up to the hilt 

SPFL have called our bluff, have awarded titles prior to leagues being decided and they've set the precedent for the SPHell. 

Yeah, and it would be great if it wasn't the case but it is.

You'll just need to accept that a fair selection of clubs and press now acknowledge what we have been saying for years.  i.e. the S.P.F.L. board is corrupt.

If things are ever to be different in future then this needed to happen first.

Well, guys, it is clear that the SPFL is calling the Club's position and it is time to get the ya-yas out. 

If Rangers has evidence sufficient to have caused its actions over the holiday weekend, then it will have to pursue an Interdict in court. It will have to do this quickly, ie tomorrow or Friday, this week. I don't even know if this is possible. 

If Park, and the Board,and the Club, were showboating, and acting on a whim, then I am speechless, as the outcome will be worse than that which would result from maintenance of the traditional dignified silence. 

Edited by Uilleam

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Yeah, I think you are right.

I'll demand a statement as soon as I stop sobbing and find the caps lock key.

I don't think a statement is what is needed, frankly. 

The Club called out the SPFL for corruption on Friday, a serious allegation, and one which it needs to take forward.

Otherwise, it will be seen in the future as no more than a boy who cries "Wolf". 

From another perspective, what is the football equivalent of "pussy whipped"?

21 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

If things are ever to be different in future then this needed to happen first.

Is the thinking that we have planted the seeds of change (forget this season and look to the future) or that UEFA might step in (immediate overhaul)?