SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

4 minutes ago, Jim1955 said:

It's well past time to play the Blue Pound. 

That it is, but we still CAN.  And that is, or should be, a very significant bargaining tool - one which we NEVER take advantage of.

How quickly would St Johnstone, Killie, etc change their mind on voting against Rangers when 3 of the 4 stands will be empty for the biggest two fixtures of their season ?  Just as we should have done upon our return from the "journey" we shouldn't have put a PENNY in the pockets of every single one of those clubs who voted us down.

What do we do instead ?  We actually over those years have taken MORE tickets for those clubs because they cant fill their own grounds and come with the begging bowl to Rangers fans.

When will we wake up and weaponize our own support, metaphorically and financially admittedly ?

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm not holding my breath for U.E.F.A. to do anything of interest to us.

I'm quite sure that seeds of change have been planted though.  There are a few clubs that are going to be damaged by this and many others who can now see that they are being lied to.

This is all before we even consider any possible legal action.

Mate, they will all forget it in a few weeks time when they get their 30 pieces of silver for towing the party line.

1 minute ago, craig said:

That it is, but we still CAN.  And that is, or should be, a very significant bargaining tool - one which we NEVER take advantage of.

How quickly would St Johnstone, Killie, etc change their mind on voting against Rangers when 3 of the 4 stands will be empty for the biggest two fixtures of their season ?  Just as we should have done upon our return from the "journey" we shouldn't have put a PENNY in the pockets of every single one of those clubs who voted us down.

What do we do instead ?  We actually over those years have taken MORE tickets for those clubs because they cant fill their own grounds and come with the begging bowl to Rangers fans.

When will we wake up and weaponize our own support, metaphorically and financially admittedly ?

Who will these clubs side with if we boycott them?

I think I know.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

I  understand out travelling support being loyal and "follow following" but surely the time has truly come to hit them ALL where it hurts, in the pocket.

Honestly, the supporters groups, main forums etc should ALL be calling for a blanket boycott of attendance at any other ground aside from Ibrox (Cup games possibly excepted given the split income)

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think I'll get the quote wrong But it's something like show me two Rangers fans and I'll show you 3 opinions. 

We tried a boycott at Tannidice and many 100s ignored it and turned up. Almost as bad / worse then filling their stadiums. 

I agree with a blanket boycott but unfortunately it'll never happen. If the club refuses to accept tickets then clubs will sell them directly to our fans who'll buy them by the bucket load. 

Sadly you are correct.  And it is a frustration that we simply don't see how much stronger we could be by taking a personal hit from time to time.

Only upside for me?

The fact that 8.75 in a row will always be laughed at.

If we had finished the season we woulda ended up about 20+ points behind. 

The legal fight is partick and stranraer not ours.

Our goal must be to get shot of these cocky bastards and people are taking notice. Common when was last time Michael stewart AND even fucking tom English both back Rangers opinion of the spfl. 

Just now, craig said:

Honestly, the supporters groups, main forums etc should ALL be calling for a blanket boycott of attendance at any other ground aside from Ibrox (Cup games possibly excepted given the split income)

It was not the clubs who lied about how the S.P.F.L. can distribute funds.

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Every time someone mentions not going to away matches that person should let us know if he/she actually does go to them at the moment.

This is before we even get in to the futility of trying to damage other teams by not going.

No I don't.  I am in Bermuda, as yo know.  However, I do purchase ST's for my son and my ex - and I refuse to include away matches in the CCCS application.

I think you would be surprised how quickly they would regret not having Rangers fans filling their stadia.  Sell Out Saturdays ?  They ALL felt the pinch for four years, including Celtic.