SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

38 minutes ago, craig said:

Not sure if you've been keeping up but Douglas Park is only INTERIM Chairman

Thank´s for telling me something we all know ?

ps. Murty was appointed interim first team manager back in the day and ended up in charge of more matches than the manager he took over from.

Edited by buster.

28 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The Board threw down a challenge.

It is up to the Board to follow that through.

If it was merely grandstanding or posturing, then it deserves all that it gets.

There is one rather important thing to bear in mind, one that I hope The Board took into account before launching its weekend assault; to wit, Scottish football teams, and their supporters, hate Rangers, and they hate Pederasty FC, too.

The difference, in  practice, is that they realise that they may damage Rangers, but that the Molesters remain untouchable, and will remain so, for the forseeable future. 

They won´t have time to hate because they´ll be too busy laughing.

49 minutes ago, craig said:

I know you are better versed than me, but I always thought that once there was a digital footprint there is ALWAYS that footprint, even when you delete it from servers.

No when you own said servers my friend. Even if you don't own and you had say a cloud 365 environment, IT admin can delete anything and logs he or she wants. . Having a local exchange server woulda just made it all the more simpler.

You'd think we lost the league title to Celtic because we haven't yet proven SPFL guilt of corruption.

When all along it turns out it was because we couldn't beat f*cking Hamilton Accies at Ibrox, among various other gutless performances.

Edited by Bill

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

You'd think we lost the league title to Celtic because we haven't yet proven SPFL guilt of corruption.

When all along it turns out it was because we could beat f*cking Hamilton Accies at Ibrox, among various other gutless performances.

Don't think anyone is denying that, however it completely misses the point of the argument. Also completely misses the point of coercion, bullying, a fucked up vote, lies and deceit 

Just now, CammyF said:

Don't think anyone is denying that, however it completely misses the point of the argument. Also completely misses the point of coercion, bullying, a fucked up vote, lies and deceit 

Oh really, you didn't know all of that years ago? Are you seriously saying the most important aspect of this is that the SPFL is behaving as it always has done? Save the indignation.

I couldn't give a shit if Celtic lift the league trophy. I only care that we didn't. If we had, none of this would worry any of us.

1 hour ago, craig said:

I know you are better versed than me, but I always thought that once there was a digital footprint there is ALWAYS that footprint, even when you delete it from servers.

Neil Doncaster as we speak.

CookedMemorableAmericanlobster-small.gif