SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

In my early teenage years, I played with Fir Park Boys Club . We were coached by Joe Wark and Sammy Campbell, and were part of Motherwell's official youth set-up. We enjoyed modest success, the fly in the claret and amber ointment in those days was Celtic Boys Club. National cup competitions ended when you met CBC, usually in the quarters/semis, by at least a three goal margin. Three dozen lads replete in green blazers and neckties would appear, all carrying the official CBC flight bag, desperate to pull on the jersey. Only two subs in those days, thus 13 lads stripped. Every one of the three dozen could walk into our team.Almost half a century later, I wonder how their ensuing 'separate entity' status fits?

I was queuing for thirty minutes this morning to gain entry to a supermarket. The chap in front was perusing his mobile for a few minutes, then looked up, smiled, and asked if my left foot was still chocolate? We played in the same Fir Park BC team for three years. We discussed our constant disappointments, his were eased by a short professional career. We did the catch up thing, careers and family. He was semi-retired, having spent the last couple of decades increasingly involved in Hedge Fund management. Looking forward, he was anxious to take his grandson to Fir Park this coming season?

We spent 15 minutes talking SPFL. There was agreement on the shambles that has overtaken the SPFL on line vote, and how damaging the continuing fall out will prove going forward. We got on to the Deloitte investigation, and again agreed it was another failed attempt to get everyone singing from the same hymn sheet. Here's the nub of this posting, he went on to outline the extent of cross pollination that has occurred in the last twenty years, among Deloitte, Harper/MacLeod, the SPFL, and Celtic. Recently, he had an instance that is occurring more frequently. A client firm had dealings with Dundee United, he read the various contracts, signed off for United by a Laura McCallum, Head of Football Administration and Legal Affairs.

He remembered the name from the past, and looked at the references. Laura began as an intern at Sellik Park, moved on to Harper MacLeod, before joining the Tannadice Admin' team. Apparently, Laura is Lawyer of the Month at the mo' and is looking forward enormously to getting back to Parkhead. I have spent this afternoon plodding through the net, to see if any other names jump out. The Financial Director at the Chamber of Secrets these last four years is Christopher McKay. His previous employment was at Deloitte. Another name screaming from Deloitte is Declan Lawwell.

Anyways, a chat in a queue has thrown up an idea to check the extent and expanse of cross pollination? 

Looks like the ancient order of the holy knight's have us by the short and curlys 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

This whole episode is a very clear demonstration of how good that lot are at infesting various institutions.

They're the original virus. They enter every part of the national fabric and replicate. Before you know it they've overwhelmed the whole society and reduced it to a corpse.

7 hours ago, Bill said:

They're the original virus. They enter every part of the national fabric and replicate. Before you know it they've overwhelmed the whole society and reduced it to a corpse.

One that mutates  by the day 

So, a 42 club meeting to look at our resolution this week.

Look's like......

- Difficult ask to get 32 clubs to vote yes.

- Probably a non-starter if we don't give other clubs a taster+ of the whistleblower evidence and they regard it as strong enough.

- If strong evidence is presented to clubs, good chance of Independent Inquiry

Do we show the clubs or not ?

Edited by buster.