SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

I like that statement.  What I hope is that this goes beyond a "no confidence" vote and that these SPFL directors are challenged in court.  We've had clubs claiming that they have been bullied, the CEO informed, and yet no inquiry.  This is not optional.  It is a fundamental requirement of every business in the world to protect whistleblowers and to investigate their concerns.  It is a criminal offence not to do so.  Why do they think they are above the law?  I'd be happy if my Club 1872 funds went towards legal proceedings.  This is just mind blowing that this is happening, never mind seeing that commentators think it's alright.  There's a huge story here.  Don't they want it?

A very well crafted statement.  Not a word out of place. Suitably gracious but do I detect a note of menace?

The difference between this and the stuff Traynor used to churn out is as day from night.

3 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

A very well crafted statement.  Not a word out of place. Suitably gracious but do I detect a note of menace?

The difference between this and the stuff Traynor used to churn out is as day from night.

Measured; speaking softly, but with a hint of a big stick in the closing paragraphs. 

Let us hope it is not just wind. 

A light has been shone on the SPFL’s governance and regardless of the attempts to debunk our report, there is widespread acknowledgment that it highlighted serious issues and failings which remain to be addressed.

A management culture which not only fears accountability and scrutiny, but which actively campaigns against it, is unhealthy and breeds continued mistrust. This culture, so deeply embedded, must be addressed if Scottish football is to flourish.

It is clear that many members have lost confidence in the SPFL leadership and the need for change will not diminish.

The status quo cannot hold.