SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

A very good idea. Could it happen? Doubt if County would want it unless they played in Dingwall and I can’t see caley going there.

They could play in tartan shirts. I think an Inverness welfare/school team did that long ago. Hilton? 

A very good idea unless you support either ICT or County and go with tartan shirts. I would imagine every fan of both clubs would vote against it, regardless.

Should scumtic & Rangers FC merge to be a force in europe? Only problem would be if it was blue / playing at the cesspit or green & grey hoops at Ibrox. Another vote I suppose...

Just a small point on this request that the SPFL and SFA have supposedly sent regards postponing the transfer window opening in Scotland .

I believe there are numerous clubs who have released players and simply don’t have enough to start the league , what happens to them , can they only sign frees .

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Sometimes you've got to test the water I am right behind Hearts they have been shafted now we have leagues starting back but not in our league 

On 28/05/2020 at 18:43, Scott7 said:

A very good idea. Could it happen? Doubt if County would want it unless they played in Dingwall and I can’t see caley going there.

They could play in tartan shirts. I think an Inverness welfare/school team did that long ago. Hilton? 

Dingwall's a one horse town, and even the horse wants to leave ,so surely it'd have to be in Inverness.

Tartan shirts ? you could definitely be their marketing guy ?.

3 hours ago, compo said:

Sometimes you've got to test the water I am right behind Hearts they have been shafted now we have leagues starting back but not in our league 

I don't give a flying feck about Hertz, they were the front leaders in us getting kicked out of the league so feck them and every other club who all played their part in that. Scottish football is fucked/corrupt.

Whilst I agree in principle, Ian - sometimes you have to play the 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' game.

If Hearts can shake things up a bit, then that can't be a bad thing, long-term.