SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

10 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Hahahaha - wonder how much of the "they're skint" we will see given that was the EXACT terminology we saw when we had our credit facility with Close Brothers :)

33 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Now you know why all other leagues throughout Europe had to restart.

Neil was only obeying peter’s orders. And very costly orders too.

All of which could, and should, have been avoided.  Not only because they could have finished the season but also, from a Celtic perspective, they would have been almost certain to win the league anyway

See if Hearts and Partick go to court am I right in thinking that we will have no Scottish representatives in Europe, thus costing Celtic at least 20 million and us whatever we would make from the Europa, surely;y they will really push to get this settled out of court. 

11 hours ago, ian1964 said:

And unless I am mistaken, the SKy, BT and BBC claims were not mentioned ahead of any voting to end the season. That is corporate mismanagement of the highest degree. How clubs did not vote for an independent inquiry is utterly beyond me.