SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

15 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

.....He remembered the name from the past, and looked at the references. Laura began as an intern at Sellik Park, moved on to Harper MacLeod, before joining the Tannadice Admin' team. Apparently, Laura is Lawyer of the Month at the mo' and is looking forward enormously to getting back to Parkhead. I have spent this afternoon plodding through the net, to see if any other names jump out. The Financial Director at the Chamber of Secrets these last four years is Christopher McKay. His previous employment was at Deloitte. Another name screaming from Deloitte is Declan Lawwell.

Anyways, a chat in a queue has thrown up an idea to check the extent and expanse of cross pollination? 

We knew about this type of thing years ago but practically, you can only really look to alter or change what is within your grasp.

The question on such a support structure becomes....WHY do we lag so far behind and WHAT can we do to improve/change it.?

We asked this question on FF about a decade or so ago and got various responses that centered on the WHY but predictably nothing much on a very difficult WHAT.

As of today, we appear to be in the same place.

37 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Does anyone else think they'll rubber stamp Separate Entity FC getting the title at tomorrow's SPFL meeting?

I hope our long game works.

A long game points to the title question being more or less conceded weeks ago.

I don't think there was ever much doubt that the league would be called and Celtic awarded the title.

I labour the point but it was about discrediting such an award. We were late to that game and for the time being, have let up on it.

As for a long game. Given present circumstances, it doesn't make sense to me, unless the dossier would persuade a court to act against the individuals in the SPFL and it might implicate or stain the organ-grinder.

IMO (but without knowing what the evidence is) this should be about a sprint and not a marathon.

Edited by buster.

The legality of the vote should have been legally challenged by now. Porbably not as easy as one might think. As it all goes through the SPFL itself, be it that 42 clubs stuff or the independent inquiry, unless the SFA steps in somewhere, they seemingly can decide whatever they want. That such a construct is allowed to do this is quite beyond me. Then again, it probably has never been bend in the way we see now ...

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Does anyone else think they'll rubber stamp Separate Entity FC getting the title at tomorrow's SPFL meeting?

I hope our long game works.

Id say if we have the trump card then it has to be played by tonight or first thing tomorrow. Holding the evidence at the start was the right thing to do as it possibly would have given SPFL time to make an excuse prior to the "Investigation". On the flip side I wonder if the evidence wasnt in black and white.

The evidence Rangers claims to have could easily be revealed to an independent and qualified third party under a binding non-disclosure agreement, who could give a general opinion as to the importance and potential impact of the information disclosed.

27 minutes ago, Bill said:

The evidence Rangers claims to have could easily be revealed to an independent and qualified third party under a binding non-disclosure agreement, who could give a general opinion as to the importance and potential impact of the information disclosed.

Id have imagined that would have been a given by the Club solicitors. Also would think the SPFL rule book would have been went through with a fine tooth comb before any original statement.

7 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Id have imagined that would have been a given by the Club solicitors. Also would think the SPFL rule book would have been went through with a fine tooth comb before any original statement.

They just make up the rules as they go