SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

3 hours ago, Bill said:

The addiction runs deeply in some.

Not addiction. You have to know what people write about you, or it gets unchecked propaganda. After all, how to withdraw press accreditations or make people persona non grata without pointing out the reasons why. It's not that too many actually buy the paper or, indeed, hand them 1k clicks to survive.

53 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You have to know what people write about you, or it gets unchecked propaganda

No need to check what DR writes - we already know it's tosh.

53 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

how to withdraw press accreditations or make people persona non grata without pointing out the reasons why.

Quite easy.

54 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

It's not that too many actually buy the paper or, indeed, hand them 1k clicks to survive.

It certainly contributes to their survival.

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Not addiction. You have to know what people write about you, or it gets unchecked propaganda. After all, how to withdraw press accreditations or make people persona non grata without pointing out the reasons why. It's not that too many actually buy the paper or, indeed, hand them 1k clicks to survive.

You seriously need to review your thinking on this.

I am guilty of posting some articles from the Record, I never click the link, I did stop for a while, however during this period of the SPFL voting fiasco these articles that were quicker than our official site so felt it was worth while at the time. 

I don't intend posting any more from them.

However the way most clubs have and still treat Rangers with utter contempt I think our travelling fans feeding them the blue £££££s is far worse than posting articles from the Scottish gutter press, IMO.

Time to starve them of cash, but it won't happen. 

32 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I am guilty of posting some articles from the Record, I never click the link, I did stop for a while, however during this period of the SPFL voting fiasco these articles that were quicker than our official site so felt it was worth while at the time. 

I don't intend posting any more from them.

However the way most clubs have and still treat Rangers with utter contempt I think our travelling fans feeding them the blue £££££s is far worse than posting articles from the Scottish gutter press, IMO.

Time to starve them of cash, but it won't happen. 

Six strokes with a knotted boot lace for you then