SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm trying to locate a 'bright side' to all of this.  At least Hearts and Thistle fans will be livid.

Hearts going to the wall - positive for me. Rancid club with a growing number of rancid fans. 

Had hoped they won this case for the good of Scottish Football but showed zero sympathy for us in 2013 and fans were amongst the most vocal. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm trying to locate a 'bright side' to all of this. 

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

At least Hearts and Thistle fans will be livid

And there you have it.

35 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Only if legal process wasn't followed? However Court of Arbitration for Sport could be a possibility? 

My recollection is that the judge said that both clubs accepting arbitration wouldn't preclude them returning to court.

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

My recollection is that the judge said that both clubs accepting arbitration wouldn't preclude them returning to court.

That's how I understood it too but I'm not sure they can do it simply because they didn't like he decision..

Edited by Bill

So will Hearts or Thistle burn more cash for a court case ... we shall see.

As with many other stuff, the SPFL cabal has pokered with the lack of and dire need of money amongst the clubs and won. Despite using illegal means, withholding information and straight faced lies and corruption re the vote.

If it wasn't so shameful, you could almost admire how they get away with it.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

That's how I understood it too but I'm not sure they can do it simply because they didn't like he decision..

I think that they would have to have, and to be able to demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Court, sufficient grounds,  procedural , legal, or evidential. 

7 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I think that they would have to have, and to be able to demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Court, sufficient grounds,  procedural , legal, or evidential. 

Could be wrong but I think this would only have gone back to court if the arbitration panel couldn't come to a decision.