SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

3 minutes ago, rbr said:

Mondays a bank holiday , how could they pay out on a bank holiday 

Correct!.

I am at the end of my tether with the corruption in Scottish football, I really don't see how we can win? the resolution that Rangers submitted was the best way to go for every club, barring one! but yet again  we receive no support and we stand alone again! I really don't see a way out for us in Scottish football?.

I'm at the stage where I am considering not renewing my ST! what's the point if we keep getting slapped down?.

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Surely if the SPFL were legally challenged they would be found guilty on all kinds of underhand skullduggery?

Only Rangers would think about that, and what would the consequence be? with no support from any Scottish club!

52 minutes ago, Walterbear said:

So why did they vote Yes? Doesn’t make sense. 

i've been following it all day and i'm now none the wiser either.

From my understanding , it now seems that Dundee hold all the cards ,and have the clout to relegate Hearts etc.

Aberdeen seemed to be voting against it, but late on, ended up in favour , which might suggest that Liewell has now got the same influence with Dave Cormack that he had with Stewart Milne.

All reeks to the high heavens for me.

4 hours ago, Franc Ergs said:

i've been following it all day and i'm now none the wiser either.

From my understanding , it now seems that Dundee hold all the cards ,and have the clout to relegate Hearts etc.

Aberdeen seemed to be voting against it, but late on, ended up in favour , which might suggest that Liewell has now got the same influence with Dave Cormack that he had with Stewart Milne.

All reeks to the high heavens for me.

Just watch how  many players go on loan from Parkhead to the clubs that gave them another tainted title 

1 hour ago, compo said:

Just watch how  many players go on loan from Parkhead to the clubs that gave them another tainted title 

If this crock of shit goes through then its up to us fans to hurt all the clubs that voted yes by denying them the blue pound although that failed last time.

3 minutes ago, onevision said:

If this crock of shit goes through then its up to us fans to hurt all the clubs that voted yes

Because our fans continue to fund all these clubs after 2012, it's no wonder they know they can do the bidding of they Timmy masters with no financial repercussions.

If there were more like me (I grudgingly stopped going to away matches as soon as we returned to the top division) we would rule the roost.  

Depressing.