SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

We´ll never have any investigation, independent or Polis with what is out there.

The only way that changes is if Rangers come to the table with high grade whistleblower evidence.

That really clears it all up.

6 minutes ago, buster. said:

We´ll never have any investigation, independent or Polis with what is out there.

The only way that changes is if Rangers come to the table with high grade whistleblower evidence.

Neither you nor I knows what is out there. That is the issue. Hence why Ally mentioned IT forensics

53 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Neither you nor I knows what is out there. That is the issue. Hence why Ally mentioned IT forensics

Precedent over the last decade doesn´t make me particularly optimistic that the evidence will be high grade enough to achieve what we are apparently hoping for.

However, the one difference is that Douglas Park very much put his name to it.

Hopefully, that means something. 

Edited by buster.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

Precedent over the last decade doesn´t make me particularly optimistic that the evidence will be high grade enough to achieve what we are apparently hoping for.

However, the one difference is that Donald Park very much put his name to it.

Hopefully, that means something. 

Presume you mean Douglas Park?

The SPFL behaviours is intriguing. Not exactly the actions of an innocent party.

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Presume you mean Douglas Park?

The SPFL behaviours is intriguing. Not exactly the actions of an innocent party.

My mistake

The SPFL have obviously been at it, it´s about being able to prove it.

14 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

We’ve been laughed out of Court literally and metaphorically too often in recent years. It’s the advice Park’s been getting that worries me.

If he´s been advised to play poker without good cards then I´d worry regards how this will play out.

You´d hope he signed off on the first Saturday statement confident that the whistleblower evidence was exactly how it was described.

Only time will tell....

Club Statement | SPFL Resolution

Edinburgh City Football club would like to confirm that we voted against last week’s SPFL resolution.  We did so on the basis that we do not believe any clubs should suffer financially for the current situation created by the COVID -19 pandemic.

Without the full league programme being completed, we felt that teams being denied the opportunity of promotion or facing relegation would not be in line with the philosophy of “Sporting Integrity”.

Additionally, we were opposed to the suspension of the pyramid system.

We strongly advocate league reconstruction featuring an increased premiership with promotion from each division, including the winners of the Highland and Lowland leagues joining the SPFL.

This would be a solution which creates only winners and no losers.

It is also our view that there is no clear reason why prize money – or at least a large percentage of it – could not be paid out immediately given these exceptional circumstances.

http://www.edinburghcityfc.com/2020/04/13/club-statement-spfl-resolution/