SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

I know it will never happen but to boycott the lot of their grounds would be a nice show of unity by our supporters the club could join in by refusing all tickets for away matches :rfc::rfc:

9 minutes ago, compo said:

I know it will never happen but to boycott the lot of their grounds would be a nice show of unity by our supporters the club could join in by refusing all tickets for away matches :rfc::rfc:

Yes the club should intercede here.

I must be in the minority but I think it's a very good statement, very calculated and clear without being too bitter sounding. We have reiterated our stance and put our objections forward clearly and made the second demand for their removal. The first statement was was acted on with their internal investigation, this statement and SG comments show we are not letting this go. They cant now ignore us, they must be seen to react whether that's charging us or allowing further investigation, they cannot do nothing. I'm pretty certain we have the evidence to see this through or we would have let it go.

Edited by trueblue 64
Added opinion

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think clubs are contractually obliged to take a percentage of tickets.

I dont think we owe any of them anything  okay if that's the case take the briefs and post them back on match day. 

21 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

I must be in the minority but I think it's a very good statement, very calculated and clear without being too bitter sounding. We have reiterated our stance and put our objections forward clearly and made the second demand for their removal. The first statement was was acted on with their internal investigation, this statement and SG comments show we are not letting this go. They cant now ignore us, they must be seen to react whether that's charging us or allowing further investigation, they cannot do nothing. I'm pretty certain we have the evidence to see this through or we would have let it go.

I think it’s fine. It’s telling us they will take action if it stands up legally or with external regulator. Not sure what folk are looking for. Death threats?

36 minutes ago, compo said:

THIS. The bears who still want their away day can still go along with no tickets and support the team from outside, just imagine the impact if there were more fans outside than inside. Donate your ticket money to Rangers charities.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Is that it? After all the talk about "evidence"?

That's beyond disappointing. How can we criticise the SPFL when our own board acts like this?

Ffs.