SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

24 minutes ago, craig said:

I might have to take you up on that offer Gribz - always fancied Dubai ??

Doesnt have a patch on SE Asia mate.

Clean wise its the best though.

5 hours ago, craig said:

That being the case the PFA will have no grounds to get upset then, which you mentioned in your previous post.  If contracts are up then the clubs have no obligation to renew.

And here was me thinking my first post was clear enough about extending the season and thus having player contracts possibly extended too.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

And here was me thinking my first post was clear enough about extending the season and thus having player contracts possibly extended too.

I’m not having a go at you dB ??

but you also mentioned the PFA having issues - what issues could they have ?  If the season ended and players get paid to the end of their contracts, no issue, right ?  And if the season were extended and they had to extend contracts they would get paid then too, so no issue, right ?

2 minutes ago, craig said:

I’m not having a go at you dB ??

but you also mentioned the PFA having issues - what issues could they have ?  If the season ended and players get paid to the end of their contracts, no issue, right ?  And if the season were extended and they had to extend contracts they would get paid then too, so no issue, right ?

I can't see how extending the season could change the dates in a player's contract. Unless you think their contracts just say "...until the end of the season" ?

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

I can't see how extending the season could change the dates in a player's contract. Unless you think their contracts just say "...until the end of the season" ?

It wouldn’t but if the club got the player to agree to extending their contract then they would get paid, one would think...

3 hours ago, craig said:

I might have to take you up on that offer Gribz - always fancied Dubai ??

Advantages of Dubai.

1. It's not Saudi.

2. It's not Kuwait.

3. It's not Kharg Island.

4. Waitrose and Markies.

5. It's not Ershur.

Go to coastal Oregon.

10 hours ago, onevision said:

Hearts will not be relegated, their resolution will pass, we are being lead up the proverbial garden path, or so they think.

It doesn’t look like it will pass. The only way hearts can avoid relegation is in the courts if Budge has the bottle for it.

6 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Advantages of Dubai.

1. It's not Saudi.

2. It's not Kuwait.

3. It's not Kharg Island.

4. Waitrose and Markies.

5. It's not Ershur.

Go to coastal Oregon.

Waitrose is way to expensive.