SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

RANGERS have received confirmation from the SPFL board, that the SPFL’s legal adviser did not deem our Members Resolution as competent.

We prepared this update in advance of the scheduled SPFL board meeting this morning, in the full anticipation that the SPFL board would rule our proposed resolution was not competent.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-members-update/

"not competent" ... yet they want to push league reconstruction through in 3 days, so every club and their legal advisers have seemingly "enough time" to scan and decide on it?

If the story of the recent years of SPFL / SFA government would have been written as a screenplay, it wouldn`t have gone past the first editor/reviewer. When I start telling some fellow German football supporters of what is happening in Scotland, they look at me with more than a hint of assumed paranoia in their eyes. Up until I hand them the facts.

It remains to be seen that for once, sanity supersedes the Scottish clan mentality and clubs see through this heinous attempt to bully them into a decision with next to no time to debate a proposal that ultimately serves but 2 or 3 clubs and is being build on an utterly respectless utilisation of Corona victims and clubs' need to survive.  

There is but one thing that coninues to amaze me when it comes to Scottish football and the Scum: how they manage to go to ever deeper levels to reach their goals. Contempt hardly describes it ever more.