SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

There is no doubt that the Yahoos' mhedia lapdogs will push the agenda of crowning them champions, it was as clear as night follows day. Given that the situation eases in China, who knows what happens in 4 weeks time and whether league business will be resumed on a 2 games per week basis. That won't stop the aforementioned to stir debate, if only to get much craved attention - as per usual.

Were we expecting anything less from Shameless FC and their media lapdogs? I could sit here and list their historical shameless acts, but they are well known. A club like no other? You bet they are.

I've been told that La Liga officials are discussing their proposals with UEFA.  They are proposing to cancel the championship this season, including all promotions and relegations.  The European competition places will be given to the same teams as last year.  They are asking UEFA to confirm that this is acceptable so they can announce it.  That would certainly set a precedent.  Apparently they discussed this with the clubs in the top division, all of which agreed.  I doubt we would get such a unanimous agreement here but if this becomes the norm it'll be difficult for the SPFL to do something different.